Start your career
We are looking forward
to your application.
If you are open to new things you will fit in with us! You should be open-minded, be able to read between the lines and go through life with open eyes. You are more than welcome if you are passionate about your job and want to contribute your experience and ideas to digital projects as a team player.
Sound like you? Then take a look at our current job postings or feel free to send us an unsolicited application: email@example.com.
Who knows – maybe we will hear from each other already in the next few days.
Developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central (m/f)
Are you looking for an employer in the IT industry with an international focus who offers you excellent career prospects and an attractive, performance-based salary? Then become a developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Business Central (m/f) in our constantly growing and successful company. We are a certified Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Business Central partner. Our main competence is the production of modern, process-oriented IT solutions for internationally operating companies (focus: logistics industry). Here, we place particular emphasis on user suitability and efficiency. Our consulting services also take into account the individual requirements of our customers, which we consistently implement through our development.
What you will do:
– Development, optimization and maintenance of MS Dynamics NAV in a vertical industry
– Application programming and configuration
– Software integration
– Interface development
– Data migration
– User support and training delivery
– An IT-related degree or comparable education/professional experience.
– At least two years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Business Central
– Ideally experience in the field of freight forwarding and logistics
– Good process understanding
– Communication skills and ability to work in a team
– Independent, solution-oriented and analytical way of working
– German and English spoken and written
We offer you:
– Work in a young and dynamic team
– Performance-based compensation and attractive benefits
– Individual career and further training opportunities
– Innovative development projects
– Freedom to implement your own ideas
Work location: Görlitz
If this area of responsibility matches your qualifications as well as your area of interest – then do not hesitate any longer…
Feel free to send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information and questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Norbert Harren at Tel.